In the sucessful implementation of Asset Liability Management Systems, experience has shown that preparation is critical. Implementation costs can be considerably reduced if the software provider does not need to do a large amount of preparatory work.
In addition to offering our own tool eLARMS, we work with key system providers (QRM / Sungard) to implement the most appropriate solution for our clients. Naissance can complete all the necessary preparation to ensure a smooth and easy implementation.
We focus on:
- Consultation: determining the requirements of key stakeholders and consulting with our partners (QRM / SunGard) to ensure adequate product selection
- Data: building a unified source of reconciled, cleansed and correctly formatted data (Enterprise Data Warehouse) to avoid the need for "work arounds" and in addition, to provide a rich source of Management Information
- Products: defining the products and their associated characteristics
- Structure: validating and deciding how the chart of accounts, product hierarchy and system output should be reflected in the model
- Infrastructure: specifying the requirements for storing historic data and results
- Hardware: validating the necessary hardware and defining how it will be implemented
- Implementation: determining the appropriate implementation phases
- Support: supporting and maintaining the model once in production
- Training: organising training courses
For more details about Assets and Liabilities software solution, contact us