We may collect and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Generic information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical
location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This information is gathered in order to understand
how our web site is being used, and cannot be associated with you personally.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering your interest with us including your name, telephone number and email address.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter such as your name and email address.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us such as information in the message box of our input form.
Your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- supply services you have requested from us
- send non-marketing commercial communications
- send email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send our newsletter
- deal with enquiries made by you
We will not, under any circumstances, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
by email at email@example.com.